Statement 4

Bullying is bad and we shouldn't encourage it. Suicide and self harm is never the answer, remember that.

But do you know who I am?

Do you know who you are?

I know what all of us are.

We are MISFITS. We will always be misfits, and you know why?

because we are who we are and we don't fit in. That's not so bad when you think about it. You shouldn't try to be like anyone else. Never try to turn into the bully either, that doesn't help either.

Always stand up for someone and don't be afraid. We are all more powerful than we think. Try to keep that in mind. We are all someone, not nobodys. STOP THE BULLYING NOW.

Even if it's just names your being called, That still hurts everyone so if you are a bully and you're reading this, I suggest you stop and realize what you're doing. You could even be the cause of someone's death. You would be blamed for why they killed themselves. So maybe think twice before saying or doing something the next time.

Dweeb, loser, fat, ugly, stupid, bitch, freak, nobody, speak, blubber, slime ball, emo, unwanted, worthless, loner, fake, nerd, geek, gay, over dramatic, ETC....

All that stuff, NO MORE.

NO MORE cutting, self harming, suicide, running away, hiding, suffering, ETC.

I want you all to put ALL the names you've ever been called in the comments and if you've been bullied or if you are still bullied, please vote on this story.

And misfits..... that's who we are. We are ourselves and no one has to tell us who to be.