Submission 739

Most of us here have been bullied, ain't that correct?

I'm not sure if I should call it bullying, I mean what I've gone through but I guess it's worth a try.

When I was five I first tasted beer.

At the age of 10 I was drunk, because my mother and grandmother made me drink alcohol.

At the age of 11 I had to drink wine.

But that isn't the point.

I've been called fat and ugly, but honestly who hasn't?

I'm called smart, beautiful and skinny by my best friend, but she wouldn't be here if she saw all my cuts and all my problems at home.

My mom hurts me a lot, sometimes until I bleed.

I ain't from the richest place either, even though we aren't poor or anything, I still hate it when people say, you've got everything on earth, so stfu you little ugly fat snob.

I'm also called a bully, because I hate perverts and do not hesitate to slap someone if they deserve it.

I've read another story on Wattpad from this book, where someone met their boyfriend online.

I met mine over a video game, but to be honest everything got worse over that game, I got cyber bullied.

Yet, he still stood up for me and loves me.

I did have anorexia, because of how my mom constantly called me fat, I'm better now, sometimes I still think I'm fat, but love saves me.

I did self harm, actually stopped not long ago, but my dad found my knife.

He was actually really worried, but my mom told him to stfu that nothing is f*cking wrong with me.

This hurt me a lot.

I've had several panic attacks, even when I was in a hospital I got one and the doctors had to help me breathe.

Another reason why I get bullied is because I hate racism and when people offend religions, even though I am atheist, plus when peopl offend gay rights, I am heterosexual, but idgaf, just shut your crap and respect people, you freaking idiot.

I hate it, I could literally kill someone because of it, the reason is that my boyfriend is Muslim and it just pisses me off when someone says mean things about religion.

And to the gay? People shouldn't judge you for what sex you like, that's like judging someone because they like ramen and not spaghetti.

It's not as bad anymore though, I feel saved, because of my boyfriend and no, I am not fifteen or fourteen, I'm younger and yes, I have a boyfriend and no it isn't that weird.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that, no matter what you do there will always be someone who won't like you, they might be jealous they might just be mean.

Everyone is trying to hurt you and show everyone else how weak you really are, we're all humans though, we all have the same rights. So in a way, they can't hurt us, we aren't better than them, but if they keep on the bullying, then you, no we are better than them!

Keep on loving your body, show me what you are without hiding all your imperfections, no, show everyone, be proud!

I got out of it, so can you, we all believe in you, don't think about those idiots, they're all jealous.

Please be okay, the whole world will be amazed how well you shine in all of that darkness.

We all believe in you.

You're amazing and beautiful, stay that way, show everyone that!

-Sorry for signing myself, but hey, it's a free world isn't it?

Sincerely, Lex.